Who we are
Our website address is https://www.grwstone.co.uk/ and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on our site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
Last updated: April 23, 2020
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to grwstone SEO.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to grwstone SEO, accessible from https://www.grwstone.co.uk/.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Third-PartiesPurpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies in the “What Are Cookies” article.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.grwstone.co.uk/contact/
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information that we collect to understand your needs, provide a better service on our website and to improve our services.
More specifically, we use your information for internal recordkeeping and to contact you regarding orders, promotions about new services and special offers, and for market research, using the email you provide us with.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What we won’t do with your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so.
You may request details of the information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us by email.
If you believe that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email. We will amend any information found to be incorrect.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We will not collect or maintain information on our website from those that we know are under the age of 13 and no part of our website is built to attract anyone under the age of 13. By placing an order or submitting your details to us, you are confirming that you are over the age of 13.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place relevant procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you online.